Friday, January 13, 2012

Starcrossed by Josephine Angelini

Ok so I DO judge a book by it's cover, but hey how else to you get into a book. So the cover is gorgeous and let me tell you this book was AMAZING! And I dont say it that often. If I could I would give this 6 stars it's that good. 

The tension of love and hate between Lucas and Helen is so intense you feel their frustration. I love corny jokes and let me tell ya this book will make you laugh to the point you'll get strange looks from your family (personal experience lol) I could not set this book down and even when I finished it I re-read parts.

This is a must read I am telling you guys for a debute novel she has done an amaing job. A mix of greek mythology and modern types the trojan war and the love between Helen and Paris ( Anybody see a connection in names? lol) This book will be one you cant get out of your head!

2 comments: